Sunday, April 8, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game MultiReview

I was very excited recently to see the the old 1989 Konami Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : The Arcade Game was released on Xbox Live Arcade. This game brings me back to my childhood and my love for the Turtles. I also have been wishing for about 15 years for Konami to release this game on a home console (granted my need for it has diminished a bit over the years). Now that it is finally here, I decided to gather some reviews from around the web and see what people think about it now. Below is my MultiReview for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: The Arcade Game on Xbox Live Arcade.

MultiReview Score: 65

87 Planet Xbox 360
77 Team Xbox
74 Gaming Target
71 GameSpot
70 Console Gameworld
70 Gaming Nexus
70 Xbox 360 Advanced
67 IGN
60 Games Radar
40 Xboxic
30 EuroGamer

No comments: