Thursday, July 5, 2007

Flight of the Concords on NPR's World Cafe

A few weeks ago I posted about the new HBO Series Flight of the Concords. At the time I really knew nothing about the comedy duo aside from their upcoming show. For those who don't know they have been doing this routine for a number of years now as both a comedy tour and a radio show on BBC radio. Now today as I was driving home from work listening to NPR, I caught part of the World Cafe in which they were the featured artist. I have to say these guys are really starting to grow on me. If you haven't checked them out yet I suggest watching their show on HBO or if you don't have HBO listen to their appearance on the World Cafe. They also have an album that was released in 2002 and they are planning to release a follow up this August.

No comments: