Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Lost....

It has been over three months since the exciting season finale to Lost. With the new Fall lineup of shows starting soon, I feel a little, well, Lost without Lost. I know it will be back in February, but that will be almost 9 months since the season finale aired. Because of the long overlay, I have begun re-watching the first season. My hope is to make it through the first three seasons by February and so far I'm on track. It is very interesting as you notice different things this time around. I don't really want to give away spoilers, but things like when Ethan shows up for the first time don't go unnoticed now. Most of what I have noticed in season one has been foreshadowing, which is cool to see that they are still on the same path three years later.

No comments: