Friday, January 5, 2007

Movie of the Week 001

My wife and I typically end up watching at least one movie on the weekends. In honor of this, I have decided that every Friday I will recommend a movie to watch over the weekend.

Today, my recommendation is Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels. Directed by Guy Richie and set in London's ganglands, this movie is full of witty comedy, and surprising twists that will keep your attention until the very end. With a great cast, boasting many virtually unknown actors when the film was released, including Jason Statham, Jason Flemyng, Sting and Vinnie Jones (who in my opinion steals the movie). And as an added bonus, don't forget to check out the "Cockney Dictionary" in the bonus features section of the DVD.

So take the time this weekend to go to your local video store or add this to your Netflix Que. Enjoy!

No comments: